1. When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
“For I know the thoughts
that I think toward you,
says the Lord, thoughts of
peace and not of evil, to give
you a future and a hope.”
– Jeremiah 29:11
2. What someone thinks about you is just their opinion, it doesn’t define who you really
“Behold what manner of love
the Father has bestowed on
us, that we should be called
children of God!”
– 1 John 3:1
3. “A ship is always safe at the shore – but that is not what it is built for.”
– Albert Einstein
“We are ambassadors for Christ…”
– 2 Corinthians 5:20
“You are the light of the world.”
– Matthew 5:14
4. Your present situation is not your final destination
“I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again and receive
you to Myself; that where I am,
there you may be also.”
– John 14:3
5. Don’t accuse and criticize, rather try to understand your neighbor.
“…the accuser of our brethren,
who accused them before our
God day and night, has been
– Revelation 12:10
6. Thinking too much, often produce unnecessary worry, and it wears you out.
Give it all to Jesus.
“Come to Me, all you who labor
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.”
– Matthew 11:28
7. The pain that you feel cannot compare with the joy that will come.
“For I consider that the
sufferings of this present time are
not worthy to be compared with
the glory which shall be revealed
– Romans 8:18
8. Don’t focus on the difficulties, but rather on the God of possibilities.
Our disappointment is often God’s appointment!
“The things which are impossible
with men are possible with God.”
– Luke 18:27
9. You may not be able to change the circumstances, but you can change your attitude.
pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.”
– 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
10. Sometimes God doesn’t change your situation because He is trying to change your heart.
“We also glory in tribulations,
knowing that tribulation produces
perseverance; and perseverance,
character; and character, hope.”
– Romans 5:3-4